Planning and Zoning Board Applications
All Town Offices and Departments located at the Municipal Building are open as of July 13, 2020
Please refer to the latest re-opening information posted here:
Planning and Zoning Board applications could be submitted online, via email attachments or share-file links to the Assistant Town Planner. PDFs of all applications and forms are available for downloading here (look under the Planning or Zoning tab). One paper copy for our records and fee payments must be mailed or dropped off at drop box. We have stationed drop boxes outside of the Bow Municipal Building, Baker Free Library, Department of Public Works and Community Building. The department will acknowledge receipt of the application via email, and we will work off the email date of submission.
Upcoming Board Meetings
Due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, Boards are authorized to meet electronically until further notice.
Please note that there is no physical location to observe and listen contemporaneously to the meeting, which was authorized pursuant to the Governor’s Emergency Order. However, in accordance with the Emergency Order, this is to confirm that we are:
a) Providing public access to the meeting by telephone, with additional access possibilities by video or other electronic means;
Alternative public access to this meeting shall be provided in the following manner:
1. The meeting recording/participation will be provided via Zoom (links to each meeting will be contained in the agenda for each meeting).
2. Real-time public comment can be addressed to the Planning/Zoning Board utilizing the Zoom virtual meeting software for remote access. This application will allow users to view the meeting and send a comment or question to the Chair via the Chat function. Submitted text comments will be read into the record at the appropriate points in the meeting. The public is also encouraged to submit their comments via email to the Department email or by mail/drop box (please make sure to include your name/address with the comments). Letters should be addressed to Community Development Department, 10 Grandview road, Bow, NH 03304.
3. Applicants, their representatives and individuals required to appear before the Board will appear remotely and are not required to be physically present. Applicants, their representatives and individuals required to appear before the Planning Board may contact the Planning Department to arrange an alternative means of real time participation if unable to use the Zoom virtual meeting software. Documentary exhibits and/or visual presentations should be submitted in advance of the meeting to the Assistant Town Planner so that they may be displayed for remote public access viewing.
Zoom Login instructions:
1. Browse to the following web address: https://zoom.us/ (We will provide unique link for each meeting, so consult the most recent agenda for the link. It will also be provided on this website.)
2. For mobile devices (tablets and phones), please go to either ‘Google Play’ [Android] or the IoS ‘App Store’ [iPhones and iPads] and download the free program ‘ZOOM’. Then click the ‘join a meeting’ link and type in ‘(IT will provide a unique number for each meeting)’. If you have not registered with Zoom you will be asked for your name and an e-mail address.
3. To dial in please use the phone provided in the agenda and follow the prompts.
Please check the updates for the Building Department here
Bow's Community Development Department supports the Planning Board, Business Development Commission, Town Manager, and other boards and commissions in managing growth and development.
Ordinances, Regulations and Application Forms are available on the Planning Board page.