Vote by Absentee Ballot

Special Primary/Election to be Held June 6th & July 25th for Senate District 16

Special Election: Due to a vacancy in the State Senate District 16, we will have a special Primary and Election to fill the vacancy. Mark your calendars and come out for some summer voting! The Primary Election will be held on June 6, 2017 and the Special Election will be held on July 25, 2017. Both the Primary Election and Special Election voting will take place at Bow Memorial School, 20 Bow Center Rd, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Bow Special Election Absentee Ballot Request (PDF)

Absentee Ballot Application

Please note, for each voting day that you will be away, you must request an Application for Absentee Ballot from the Bow Town Clerk's office. The Application is different for each election or voting day, such as Town and School elections, State Elections, State Primary's, etc. The ballot will be mailed to you at the mailing address on your request form, once we receive the ballots. It is the voter's responsibility to mail the ballot back to the Bow Town Clerk's office in time for your vote to be counted. 

Absentee Ballot for Town Elections, March 14, 2017 

Registered voters, including college students, who will be away during the Town Elections, may request an absentee ballot by completing the Application for Town Election Absentee Ballot Form (PDF). Please be sure to write your phone number on the top of the form, in case we have any questions. Please also make sure you sign the registration and that the signature line is visible if you are faxing or emailing it. Send application to via mail, fax or scan/email to:
Town Clerk's Office
10 Grandview Road
Bow, NH 03304
Phone: 603-228-1187, ext. 3
Fax: 603-225-5428

Overseas Citizens & Armed Forces Registration

Generally, all U.S. citizens 18 years or older who are or will be residing outside the United States during an election period are eligible to vote absentee in any election for Federal office. In addition, all members of the Uniformed Services, their family members, and members of the Merchant Marine and their family members, who are U.S. citizens, may vote absentee in Federal, state and local elections. The Federal Voting Assistance Program's website is a good source of information for citizens covered by this program. For an armed service voter, "legal voting residence" can be the state or territory where you last resided prior to entering military service or the state or territory that you have since claimed as your legal residence. For overseas citizens, "legal state of residence" for voting purposes is the state or territory where you last resided immediately prior to your departure from the United States. For more specifics on determining voting residency please consult the Voting Assistance Guide.