Fill out this form, and upload documents or images, for the Bow Community Calendar. Or you can (603) 228-1187 ext. 110, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below for policy and guidelines.
Upload here .PDF, .JPG, or Word document. Do you have a logo, PDF-flyer, Microsoft Word document?
PURPOSE: The Town of Bow Community Calendar is a tool for the public to promote community events and activities. Community events include any charitable, educational, cultural, or recreational event taking place in the Town of Bow.
1. Events must be open to the general public.
2. Events must have a Bow, NH address.
3. Notices and announcements should include:
a. The name of the group, organization, or person sponsoring the event
b. A concise description of the event
c. Date, time, location
d. Optional - Image, web link, and PDF/Word file
4. Both free and ticketed events are eligible; however, if there is a fee, the amount must be included in the posting.
5. All event postings shall include valid contact information including a full name, email address and phone number.
6. All event postings shall be reviewed by the Town of Bow during business hours Monday through Friday. Submissions will be approved, revised or rejected by the Town within three (3) business days.
• Any posting that promotes illegal activity
• Any posting that promotes particular commercial services or products.
• Any posting that violates Town of Bow policies
• Business, commercial or garage sale advertisements
• Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public
• assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation
• Event that does not take place in Bow, NH
• Private events, such as family reunions or birthday parties
• Profane or sexual language and/or content
• Spam, advertising, or solicitations
The Town of Bow Community Calendar is provided as a community service to the residents of Bow and community organizations.
• The Town of Bow reserves the right to review, edit and/or reject any event submission.
• The Town of Bow does not endorse, support or verify the legitimacy or accuracy of any organization or information posted on this calendar or any documents or information posed on any website linked to or from this calendar
• All persons or entities submitting postings hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Town of Bow and its individual members, officials, committees, officers, agents, directors, and employees from any and all third party claims that the content violates a third party’s right of privacy or contains any defamatory or inaccurate content or violates any state, federal or local law or regulation.
• The Town of Bow reserves the right to revise these guidelines at any time without notice.
• All events submitted to the Town of Bow Community Calendar are subject to public disclosure under applicable local, state and/or Federal law.
• Event submission constitutes agreement to all guidelines and information contained in this document.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field